Mrim is an Open Source (GPL) XMPP to Mail.ru-IM Transport (aka M-Agent).
It is written in Python and built on top of xmpp.py library (http://xmpppy.sourceforge.net).
It can run on any platform, that Python supports: Linux, FreeBSD, Windows etc.
* Full featured search, avatars, and offline message support.
* Gateway statistics (usefull for administrators)
* Mail notifications.
* SMS sending/receiving.
* Gateway Interaction (XEP-0100)
* vcard-temp (XEP-0054) and vCard-Based Avatars (XEP-0153)
* Jabber Search (XEP-0055) with Data Forms (XEP-0004)
* Message Events ("delivered" and "composing") (XEP-0022)
* Chat State Notifications ("active", "composing" and "paused") (XEP-0085)
* Message Receipts (XEP-0184)
* Delayed Delivery (XEP-0091 (deprecated) and XEP-0203)
* Ad-Hoc Commands (XEP-0050)
* User Nickname (XEP-0172)
* Entity Capabilities (XEP-0115)
* Only for gateway:
Last Activity (XEP-0012)
Entity Time (XEP-0090 (deprecated) and XEP-0202)
Software Version (XEP-0092)
Statistics Gathering (XEP-0039)
XMPP Ping (XEP-0199)
Mrim available via SVN repository